Omoluwabi Oluwadahunsi | Make Money Online Step by Step course

The Advent of the Internet gives everybody the Opportunity to tap great Fortune,by using the Internet..& Leveraging on other People's Productivity..

 
LATEST TOPICS
TOPICS FOR TODAY
BULK SMS BUSINESS
Do you know you can make N100,000 monthly with absolutely zero Startup capital? Yes, It is through BULKSMS BUSINESS You can Start today.
BEST HOSTING
Web hosting
Banner Here
How to make money with GET PAID TO sites
Today
       Get-Paid-To Web sites are becoming an alternate method of income for many people. Get Paid To's are nothing new; they have been around for quite some time and have taken off in the past several years. You may know them as survey sites. They can actually involve many things such as taking surveys, reading emails or even writing. What you need to know is that you will not get rich, but you can make a little extra money each month just by doing something in your free time that you already do everyday. If you are reading this article then you are already halfway to making some extra cash. Hopefully, I can give some ideas and tips on how to make that extra income.
How to Get Started: 

We all want to make money without doing any work. I have found that GPT's are as close as you can come to not working and getting paid for it. The thing you want to look for first are the websites that pay cash. Some sites pay cash while others reward you with points that you can then redeem for products or cash. There many sites that reward you with points that you then put towards sweepstakes entries. There are many sites that offer claims to give away big money. Most are scams. Like I said, you will not get rich. The best sites pay you anywhere from $1 to $10 per survey completed or article written. I have found that completing surveys and writing articles are the best for making some extra income. Later I will give you some sites that I have found to be reliable and that do pay. I will also tell you about sites that do not pay or require more involvement to get paid. I highly recommend looking at forum sites where people are discussing GPT's. One of these, Get-Paid-To-hwy.com, is strictly devoted to this subject. I was actually referred to Associated Content by this website. They discuss surveys, email, get paid to drive, get paid to shop and other subjects on this site. There is a section for people that are new to this subject and they provide insight into which sites pay and those that do not. So when you are ready to get started, do your research first. You will also want to setup a separate email account for these sites. They send you notification of the surveys through emails and you want to be able to keep up with these surveys closely so that you get paid. Most of these sites have a support division that you can notify if you failed to get paid and it helps to have an email solely for surveys. Yahoo, gmail and others are good for setting up an email account for free.

MY TOP 5
 
These are my top 5 sites that I have found so far. Most have rewarded me in some manner either by cash or a product.
  • MySurvey.com- Points redeemable for Cash Payment-complete surveys and get paid. 

  • . MyPoints.com- points redeemable for store gift certificates-read emails, build up points, redeem for gift certificates. 
MY BOTTOM 5

 
     These are my bottom 5 sites and I have nothing good to say about any of them.
  • PandaResearch- many people like this site, I don't. They require you to build up to $100 before you can cash out plus they link you to other sites increasing spam.
  •   SurveySpree.com- There is just not enough surveys coming out of this site.
  •   Pollingpoint.com- Same as SurveySpree
  • Jurytest.com- supposedly you get placed on a mock jury. I have yet to be invited to be on a mock jury. Maybe you will have better luck.
  • GlobalOpinonPanel.com- Again, not enough surveys coming out. 
These are just my opinions for my top and bottom five and you may have different results. Don't get discouraged by one bad experience on a site. There are many sites that work hard to provide you with a rewarding experience and they value your opinion. The one thing I want you to think about when you start this is that it takes a while to get yourself started. In other words, you are not going to get a $10 survey on your first day. It took me approximately two months of completing profiles and taking surveys before I got my first check. It took approximately a month before I was receiving surveys on a daily basis. I now complete an average of 5 surveys a day. I also get rejected for probably twice that on everyday. These surveys are being completed for major corporations and they have criteria or set demographic that they are trying to target. You will not be accepted into every survey. You just have to be patient and persistent. The more sites you join the better your chances.


Other Sites:
 
There are many sites that you can complete surveys are just visit and when you either complete the survey or visit the site you earn points or entries to sweepstakes. One of the sites I like is Sweepland.npdor.com. If you join this site they send you surveys that reward you with points that you then submit as entries to sweepstakes for prizes. The prizes range from $100 to a laptop computer as well as trips to various vacation spots. This is just one of many sites like this; I just like the prizes they offer. I have not won anything yet, but I'm still hopeful.
One last point, my personal opinion is that women have more opportunities on the survey sites than men. Many of the surveys I get are for shopping or daily purchases. When I get these, I have my wife or female friend complete them.

FEEL FREE TO DROP YOUR COMMENT BELOW

Labels: , , , ,

written by WEALTHLIFTERS INC. @ 13:07  
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home
 
Place your banner here
Place Your banner here for just $2/day

Omoluwabi blogroll
Web hosting
Archives
Links
All right reserved | copyright omoluwabiblog.com



BLOGGER